We’re looking for community managers that match the following criteria:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in business, management, computer science or business administration, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with computing, onboarding, and problem solving for clients.
- Conduct work with confidence and a positive attitude.
- Is a professional at all times and can use critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable with posting notices and processing evictions in a kind and humane manner.
- Can work with clients to resolve issues, process renewals, and draw up and sign leases.
- Demonstrated time management skills and capabilities.
- Experiences with budget planning and creating overviews.
Includes the following benefits:
- Base salary from $30,000 MXN
- Legal benefits
- Paid vacations
- Minor medical insurance
- Major medical insurance